Ask us about the most convenient way to protect your eyes. Find out the latest technology and brand-name eyewear available to meet your needs, including:
▪ Thin and lightweight lens materials for optimal comfort and safety
▪ Multifocal lenses including progressives (no-line), bifocal and trifocals
▪ Anti-reflective coatings to eliminate distracting glare
▪ Transition lenses, which automatically adjust to changing light and block harmful UV and glare
▪ Polarized lenses, cut 100% glare and block harmful UV rays, great for outdoor sports and occupations
▪ Prescription goggles for all sport enthusiasts
▪ Latest in contact lens technology and options.
▪ Free adjustment and cleaning to all. We advise getting your glasses adjusted once every 2 months.
Contact lens fittings can be finalized for all specific eye care needs such as: Spherical fittings, Toric (Astigmatism) fittings, MonoVision fittings, Bifocal fittings, and specialty RGP fittings*
*Please note that not all contact lens fitting services are covered by insurance and may require additional fees.